A conference on health in Palestine, Friday, November 5, 2021
Sponsored by Ahmed Al-Kotaibi, member of the Local Council for International Solidarity of the city of Brussels – Belgium.
- Anne Vanesse (Head of the Willy Beers Family House – Brussels):
“Presentation of various missions for the benefit of early childhood in Beit Jala-Palestine”.
- Rawand Massoud (Researcher at the University of Aix-Marseille-France. President of the Palestine Medical Association):
“Breast cancer in Palestine”.
- Naji El Khatib (Doctor in Social Sciences, Researcher at the Medfil Humanities Institute France – Palestine, Former Assistant Professor at the Consortium of Euro-Mediterranean Universities and at An-Najah National University – Nablus-Palestine):
“Mental health in the colonial situation”.
With the participation of
- Pierre Vergas, author of a book about “Beit-Jala Hospital”.
- Rebecca Lejeune, coordinator of the Brabant socialist Mutuality associations.